All the content in the Inclusive Foster Care Website, accessible via the password provided to you, is strictly forbidden from being shared or re-produced. Sharing of the password provided to you is also forbidden. As a condition of your use of our Website, You represent and warrant that you shall not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service. You agree to abide by all applicable local, provincial, national and international laws and regulations and you shall be solely responsible and liable for all acts or omissions that occur while you use our Website.
By ways of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Website to:
- Not to share the password and/or information on the Inclusive Foster Care
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate or infringe the legal rights (such as, but not limited to, rights of privacy, publicity and intellectual property) of others;
- Publish, distribute or disseminate any harmful, inappropriate, profane, vulgar, infringing, obscene, tortious, indecent, unlawful, immoral or otherwise objectionable material or information;
- Transmit or upload any material to the Website that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website networks or servers;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means; or
- Interfere with another individual’s or entity’s use and enjoyment of our Website.
VACFSS has no obligation to monitor your use of our Website or retain the content of any of your sessions on our Website. However, VACFSS reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. You shall immediately notify VACFSS of any breach of the Terms of Service. VACFSS, in its sole discretion, may discontinue your access to our Website at any time and for any reason and shall not have any liability for doing so.
INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS POLICY.
VACFSS, upon receiving notice, investigates all claims of intellectual property infringement related to material on our Website and will respond appropriately, following the guidelines of all applicable intellectual property laws. Under appropriate circumstances, VACFSS will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material. Claims of intellectual property infringement must be in writing and directed to VACFSS’s designated responsible attorney listed below.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES.
To the extent that our Website contains links to outside services and resources, VACFSS does not control the availability and content of those outside services and resources. Any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any link thereto, should be directed to the particular service or resource. VACFSS is not liable in any way for the outside services and Websites that our Website may link to.
VACFSS will monitor the Website to provide that our business practices are in conformity with this Policy. If for any reason our Website is found not to be in compliance with the terms and conditions of this Policy we will either discontinue such non-complying act or will modify this Policy and notify you of such change by a notice posted on our Website.