- This event has passed.
Everyone is welcome to join the 2022 Providence in the Park Event, on Saturday April 30 11:00am-1:00pm at Oppenheimer Park. Health and wellness resources as well as the Bike Repair Clinic will be onsite.
- Indigenous Wellness and Reconciliation – Community Building
- Carnegie Centre – Beverage cart, regular programming in the Park, barber services
- St John Ambulance – First Aid
- St Paul’s Hospital Pandemic Response Team – COVID 19 vaccine
- St Paul’s Hospital Overdose Prevention Site – Naloxone kits and education
- Vancouver Health Overdose Outreach Team – Education
- Clearly® – Eye exams and eye wear
- Quick Cobbler – Refurbished walking shoes
- PHC Volunteers – haircuts Gift bags for community consisting of a personal care kit (Shoppers Drug Mart) and other new items donated at PHC sites; t-shirts (C&O); and granola bars (Nature’s Path)
- ASL Interpretation Available