- This event has passed.
Celebrate Family Day Weekend on February 18th-19th at the SLCC
Celebrate Family Day weekend* on Saturday, February 18th, and Sunday, February 19th with engaging Indigenous experiences at the Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre. Join a Guided Tour on the hour starting with a welcome drum song, or take a self-guided tour or a Scavenger Hunt through the Museum, and enjoy colouring stations with First Nations artwork. Enjoy family lunch in the Thunderbird Cafe and browse the Gallery and Gift Shop.
10 am – 4 pm – What We Treasure Tours including a welcome drum song
10 am – 5 pm – Scavenger Hunt, family colouring stations with First Nations artwork
- Free Admission on Saturday, February 18 (10 am-4 pm), and Sunday, February 19 (10 am-5 pm)
- 20% off Annual Family Membership of $60, regularly $75. Purchase here, and enter coupon “slccfamily” at checkout. Available February 1 – 20, 2023. Early renewals accepted.
- Membership benefits include 20% savings in the SLCC Gift Shop and 15% savings in the Thunderbird Café, and half-price admission for guests joining you.
Not close to your location?
Check out this list:
- Black History Month Family Day (Coquitlam)
- BC Family Day in Fort St. John
- Chinese Canadian Museum (Victoria)
- Family Day Fun in Kelowna
- Family Fun on the Fraser (New Westminster)
- Family Day in Richmond
- Family Day at The Shipyards (North Vancouver)
- Family Day at the Skw̲xw̲ú7mesh Lílw̓at7úl Cultural Centre (Whistler)
- Family Day in Surrey
- Family Day Weekend at Steveston Tram
- Family Day at the Vancouver Aboriginal Friendship Centre Society
- Family Fest Weekend (Cypress Mountain)
- Family Steam Day at the Exploration Place (Prince George)
- Kids Take Over UBC (Vancouver)
- Richmond Children Arts Festival
- Royal BC Museum (Victoria)
- VCT Family Day Open House (Queen Elizabeth Theatre, Vancouver)
More activity ideas throughout BC